Tortola's airport is located on Beef Island connected by a short bridge to Tortola. The airport easily accessed with direct flights from St Thomas, San Juan, St Maarten, Antigua and St Kitts.
We are 20 minutes drive from Road Town ferry terminal, 30 minutes from West End ferry terminal, both accessed by direct ferry services from St Thomas and St John.
- Remember that when in the BVI, drive on the left! Upon arrival ask for directions to Road Town and the bottom of Joe’s Hill road.
- Follow Joe’s Hill up the mountain. It is a long and windy road and you will follow it up approximately 2 miles. (You will think you have arrived at the top because it has become less steep but keep going).
- At the very top, you will come to an intersection. Proceed straight through the intersection following signs for Cane Garden and Brewer’s Bay. (On the right will be Rudy’s outdoor bar).
- Proceed down the mountain approximately one mile and you will see a sign to turn to the right to go to Brewer’s bay. Turn right. (A large wall for St. Edmund's Villas will be on your right).
- Follow this road – it is a single lane so proceed with caution. It will come down a hill and you will see a steep up-hill in front of you and a right turn to Brewer’s Bay. Proceed straight ahead and up the hill. The road will turn from concrete to dirt.
- You will come to an intersection – follow Luck Hill Road as it proceeds straight ahead. (A home with a large wall will be on the left).
- You will proceed down hill where you will arrive at a sign on a low stone wall that reads “Cass”. Continue to follow that road as it bears sharply to the left and down hill. You will now begin a series of switchbacks.
- Just past the first switchback, you will see a drive into a round house – but hug to the right and the large stone wall on the right. Take the second switchback ahead.
- You will come to the bottom of the hill (you will not be able to proceed further) and the gates of Arundel Villa. Welcome!
Map of the BVI
For more information on directions to Tortola visit ultimatebvi.com/travel-tips/.
For Ferry schedules within the BVI and from USVI to the BVI please visit http://www.bviwelcome.com/ferries.html